Non- surgical nose reshaping involves use of dermal fillers and muscle relaxing injections to modify the shape of your nose. This doesn’t replace surgical nose job (Rhinoplasty), however, it will change the shape of your nose and harmonise it according to your face shape and form. Results are immediate (there will be a little swelling) with no or little downtime, no general anesthetic and no prolonged healing. Results will last 6-12 months.
Extreme make overs or reduction in size of the nose require surgery, however mild to moderate cases can be treated and by straightening humps and bumps, your nose will look more in harmony with your face.
- To correct Asymmetry
- To smooth contours of the nose
- To even out bumps and depressions
- To raise the bridge of the nose
- To raise the tip of the nose
- To change the projection of the tip of the nose
- Comprehensive consultation: your concerns, ideals and expectations will be discussed. This includes a complete facial analysis as your nose should be in harmony to your facial width and height, and also with the projection of your chin and lips. This would take approximately 30 minutes.
- Application of topical anesthetics to make the procedure more comfortable for you.
- Small injections of dermal fillers onto precise areas of your nose.
- The procedure lasts about 10-15 minutes.
What to expect after?
You will see the result immediately and this would last up to 12-18 months.
You may experience minimal swelling, bruising or redness. This subsides in a few days.
The treated area should not be touched for 6 hours. Specific post treatment instruction will be given.