Wrinkle reduction and muscle relaxation injections using Botulinum Toxin A (eg. Botox), have multiple aesthetic uses; from reducing frown lines and crow’s feet, to treating excessive sweating. Ageing, sun exposure, smoking, a stressful lifestyle, and years of facial muscle movement such as laughing and frowning can result in fine lines and wrinkles. We can temporarily, safely and effectively improve these fine lines with muscle relaxing injections, by temporarily weakening the muscles that have caused the wrinkles.
At Revivify London, your consultant will talk with you about which areas of concern you wish to address and advise on the best course of action.
What can Muscle relaxation injections such as Botox treat?
- Frown lines
- Crow’s feet
- Forehead lines
- Eyebrow reshaping
- Downturned lips (sad smile)
- Square face
- Masseter muscles for square face or bruxism (teeth grinding)
- Nefertiti neck lift
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) for the forehead, hands and underarms
To optimise the result of your wrinkle reduction injections, you should exercise the facial treatment areas by frowning, smiling, squinting and lifting the eyebrows occasionally after the treatment for few hours.
• Do not rub or massage the treatment areas
• Alcohol, aspirin and ibuprofen should be avoided before and 24 hours after the treatment as these can increase the risk of bruising and swelling
• Do not lie flat or bend down excessively
• Strenuous physical activity is not advisable for 1-2 days after treatment