The Restylane Skinbooster range is specifically designed to provide deep skin hydration and is suitable for all skin types.
As we age, the skin loses some of its ability to produce hyaluronic acid. This loss can result in dry, thinning skin with a dull complexion. Restylane skinboosters are innovative dermal fillers that utilise the intrinsic properties of hyaluronic acid, an incredibly “water loving” molecule, to revitalise and deeply hydrate the skin.
Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a versatile molecule in terms of skin physiology; it draws water into the skin increasing hydration, can initiate collagen synthesis and can also restore volume in areas of the face where it has been lost through the ageing process.
Micro-injections of dermal fillers containing hyaluronic acid in key areas can be a perfect way of replenishing the skin’s HA content, boosting hydration and the overall natural radiance of the skin. Restylane skinboosters are non animal derived and utilise the natural efficacy of Hyaluronic acid, a molecule ubiquitous in the body which breaks down naturally. Hyaluronic acid is often deemed ” the beauty molecule” for its clear role in hydration.
Restylane skinboosters are innovative; the European launch was piloted with twin studies in a real life campaign. This meant that only one twin from a set of twins would receive the skin booster micro injections, illustrating the hydrating, radiance boosting effects of the treatment. The aim was to bring the use of skinboosters from marginal into mainstream use and to produce an aesthetic that looked completely natural, as if the twin treated with the skinboosters had just come back from a relaxing holiday. The aim was to produce natural results that did not look ”overdone” or as if the treated twin had undergone extensive aesthetic procedures. Recent figures show that 20 million treatments with Restylane fillers have been carried out worldwide, and the twin pictures can be seen here.
At Revivify London, we offer this hydrating, radiance boosting treatment which takes place in under an hour and is tailored to you. The beauty of Restylane skinboosters is that these fillers can be used for the face, decolletage and the hands; a fantastically versatile treatment for radiant skin.
An initial course of 3 treatments, each approximately 4 weeks apart is recommended as part of the initial treatment plan. Follow up appointments after the initial treatment programme are usually recommended 6 months after in order to maintain the results.
What can I expect from a Restylane skin booster treatment?
– The first step: Book your consultation appointment by contacting us on 020 3287 2717 or email us on email@example.com with your preferred date and time.
– At your first appointment: Dr Samizadeh will carry out an in-depth consultation to assess your needs and give you all available options with their risks and benefits. All aspects of the procedure will be discussed so you can decide if a Hydrating Skin Booster is the right treatment for you. She will then provide you with a treatment plan and will ensure you know what to expect from a treatment. The consultation usually takes about 30 minutes.
– Before treatment: Your treatment will be explained again with all risks and benefits.
– During treatment: Treatment time varies depending on the areas being treated. The area will be prepared with a topical numbing cream for your comfort. Dr Samizadeh will give a series of tiny injections containing Restylane Vital or Vital light, into the skin. These injections will be made more comfortable with an anaesthetic called lidocaine included in the products.
An initial course of treatments should give visible improvements in the skin’s appearance.
– After treatment : Written and verbal after care instructions will be given to you. You may experience mild redness and swelling immediately after the treatment and your skin may feel a little sensitive. As with any injectable treatment there is a risk of bruising. This typically subsides after a few days but may last up to two weeks.
– Follow-up: Appointments will be arranged as part of your treatment plan.
Are there any side effects?
You may experience some redness, swelling, itching or tenderness at the injection site. Typically this resolves within a few days. There are some rarer side effects such as hypersensitivity and infection, but these are extremely rare. Dr Samizadeh will talk through any potential side effects and how to manage these.
How long will results last?
Hyaluronic acid is naturally broken down in the body, but can last typically between 6 and 12 months depending on the person. Restylane advises top up appointments every 6 months to maintain results
How much will it cost?